How To Do It

Being a public blog, ANYONE can jump on it! You need this:

USERNAME: ThisIsNotTheInternet@gmail.com
PASSWORD: endcensorship

SECURITY QUESTION: What should we end?
ANSWER: Censorship

RECOVERY EMAIL: ThisThingsIBelieve@gmail.com
PASSWORD: endcensorship

Any trouble? Post on here, or email AbraAdduci@yahoo.com

Now, GO WILD!

no-wave pianika


From the ages of 4 to 17, I was a classically trained pianist.  My parents made me do it because all the other Chinese kids were.  Practicing piano was a daily form of torture that resulted in tears and screaming fights with my mom.  Recitals were all about making my parents look good, and if I messed up even a little, I was sure to hear about it afterwards.  So when you come see me play the pianika at the Happy Dog Gallery next Saturday, please know that I have not practiced at all, and am well aware that I'm making an ass out of myself.  You've been warned.

-Randi Black.

Oh, yeah, my novel, Miss World, rules.  

No comments:

Post a Comment