How To Do It

Being a public blog, ANYONE can jump on it! You need this:

USERNAME: ThisIsNotTheInternet@gmail.com
PASSWORD: endcensorship

SECURITY QUESTION: What should we end?
ANSWER: Censorship

RECOVERY EMAIL: ThisThingsIBelieve@gmail.com
PASSWORD: endcensorship

Any trouble? Post on here, or email AbraAdduci@yahoo.com

Now, GO WILD!

A really, really great blog (posted by "anonymous")

As an anonymous member of the public, I am happy to take this opportunity to post on "This is Not the Internet."  What an exciting chance to express my thought in an open manner!  And with the gmail user account (thisisnottheinternet@gmail.com), password (endcensorship) and answer to security question ("what should we end?" "Censorship"), open to the public, I can't see any reason why everyone shouldn't write on here!

In my first post, I'd like to direct readers to a certain blog, http://dontfeellikewriting.blogspot.com/.  I hear the writer had a lot of trouble with the School of the Art Institute monitoring her posts.  And, look!  She writes about it on the blog!  Lately, she writes mostly about Norwegians.

I also learned about a thrilling performance next Saturday, July 9 that I am sure to attend.  Here is the flier I stumbled upon:

No comments:

Post a Comment